Thursday, September 13, 2007
Hey Friends, Just wanted to start a blog since everyone has one and they are really fun to read. Trav and I have been married for a little over 4 years and we have been busy. Trav goes to school at Westminister and works at Chasebrook Companies full time while I do the Mommy thing full time. We have Two little stinkers and I mean stinkers because believe you me I need to change two diapers right now! Tyler whom is 2.5 and Ryan is 10 months and Surprise another on the way. I guess that this last one just needed to get down here now??? I love being a mom but have alot of breakdowns!!! It is harder than I would have ever imagined. Although very rewarding! Well I will try and put some pics up of the smelly little boys if I can figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment