Ryan Had a little Extra Tootsie Roll
Look who walks
The boys before Tyler left for SchoolTyler goes to the winner school on Tuesdays and Thursdays
He makes really cute art projects and plays with friends.
5 comments:
Hey Brooky. Congratulations on the baby. I as well am prego. When are you due? Sounds like your husband is a busy man and you have your hands full. Your family is adorable.
Love lexi
Yah! You have a blog! I didn't even know you had 2 boys - your family is adorable! And your prego! WHOOO. How awesome. Miss you! Keep us updated.
Bekah
Hersher, what a cute little blog you've got yourself. I love it. YOur family is so adorable. I am so excited for the new addition. I tagged you so you better copy and paste the questions when you get a chance. I hope you are feeling okay. Just make Travis get you whatever you want!! Once again your kids are so dang cute. ~Lars
8 weeks. How old is your youngest?
WOO WEE I am so excited you are here now. I sure love you!
Post a Comment