Sunday, September 23, 2007


Daddy and Tyler /Baby RyGuy

We went to the Gateway on friday night and ate at CPK, with Travis' family all 12 of us (FUN). Afterward, Trav wanted to go to the Apple store so we ventured down there and I got out the camera and took some pics of our cute kids so I thought that I would share them.

8 comments:

Abi said...

I love those boys! They are so wonderful. What great pics BK!
How you feeling?

Lexi Ray said...

OH my goodness. Those little men are sooooo cute. What a great B-day present your mom gave:)Hows the mommy bump doing? Love lex

Laura Lu said...

Hershy sqirts, like Jen said we should do lunch sometime. It works out perfect when the little man goes to preschool. Fun pics of the family.....

Laura Lu said...

I got them at Portrait Innovations! It was down in Vegas, but I just found out they have one here in Provo, in one of the Malls. They are awesome though because they take a ton of shots and they give you your pics that same day, and they're cheep and good! Better than Kiddie Candids. Be careful though because it adds up fast, but right now they have like a killer promotion going on. I just found the web address, www.portraitinnovations.com so you can find out exactly where to go. I was seriously so impressed with the girl that did mine, she like played and warmed up with my kids so they weren't affraid of her. Call me if you need to.... Hellouu we need to do lunch and lets invite Jamie Lynn!! ~Lars

Laura Lu said...

Hey kitten breath.... I forgot to add that on my last post. Okay c-ya around sucka

matt, bekah, jax said...

So cute! Your boys are adorable! What a fun anniversary. It is soooo nice to get a way once in a while.

Jen and Buzz said...

So cute...How is Tyler liking school? Cans is finally loving it...I hope all is going well with your pregnancy (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a girl.) See ya Tuesday :)

Laura Lu said...

Okay Hersher, it is time for more fun pics please and thank you!