Monday, May 26, 2008

Olivia Jean

Alot has happened in the last 3 months sorry that I have not updated but I have been busy to say the least. Tyler turned 3, Olivia came 2 weeks early and we moved. So here are some pics of our new little "girly one" as Trav would say. He sings the song "I'm a barbie girl" to her all the time. Tyler and Ryan love her ty calles her "Widdy" and Ryan calls her "Girl". She smiles and talks every time they come get in her face so I guess that you can say that she loves her older brothers. I basically want to pull my hair out having three kids but hey it is getting better. We love our new house and have tonz of room now for the boys to just run around and go crazy. So... All in all everything is going well for us. Did I mention that I freaking love having a girl. Travis asks if she really has to wear a bow every day, and if I really painted her toes and fingers. Livvy Jean 2 Months old
Livvy 2 Weeks with Ty
Attempting a family Pic.
My little Ty
Another pic of baby Girl

4 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

Brooke...I found you and you have the cutest little one. I want to see her in person. I know how you feel wanting to pull your hair out, but it really does get so much better!
xoxox

Jen and Buzz said...

Yeah...finally an update. Your little Olivia is so cute. What fun pictures, I hope all is well with 3 kids; you need to start coming to our play dates:)

schaars said...

Hey Brooke its Ashlee Eskelson Schaar I nannied for Gail. Anyways I found your blog and got so excited your little boys are darling and Olivia is Beautiful I love her little juicy outfit you start them out young with fashion thats what I always tell Casey!! Girls are the best they are so fun to dress up. We have a blog its schaarfamily.blogspot.com so check us out and we can keep in touch talk to you soon. Ash

Marianne said...

Are you kidding me about her hair! She is adorable!