I have been waiting to see pictures of her. She is BEAUTIFUL!! You have such a cute little family. We need to do a sisters lunch again that was so fun.
She is BEAUTIFUL like her momma! We really should get together I am always game for a play date!!! Plus we live really close to each other. I love that you pierced her ears I still get comments from people that I am so mean that I did that to her. I am adding you to my friends list I hope thats ok? Talk to you soon.
Brooke she is so stinkin cute. How lucky are you that she came two weeks early. I am dying and I wish I would come soon. Anyways I love the pics. Hey I need your email address... email me at lauramjackson@hotmail.com
8 comments:
oh what a cute little girley one! She is so sweet.. i just love that little livvy jean. she totally looks like jordy did... definately a hirschi!
I have been waiting to see pictures of her. She is BEAUTIFUL!! You have such a cute little family. We need to do a sisters lunch again that was so fun.
She is BEAUTIFUL like her momma! We really should get together I am always game for a play date!!! Plus we live really close to each other. I love that you pierced her ears I still get comments from people that I am so mean that I did that to her. I am adding you to my friends list I hope thats ok? Talk to you soon.
Ash
Oh Brooke, she is so cute. I miss seeing you at school. We need to get together and go to lunch or something!
I love her blue blue eyes! Don'tcha love the mixing of the gene pool!
Brooke she is so stinkin cute. How lucky are you that she came two weeks early. I am dying and I wish I would come soon. Anyways I love the pics. Hey I need your email address... email me at lauramjackson@hotmail.com
Wow Brooke she is the cutiest little girl i have ever seen. Hope you guys are doing great. Tell the Fam hi from me.
I want an update on your little beauty. How are you?
Post a Comment