We Went to Deer Valley this weekend and stayed in Travis' uncles condo. You walk out the back doors and there is the ski lift. This place was amazing!! We had such a good time, getting away from all that has been going on in our lives. We are so thankful to have access to things like that. It was such beautiful weather up there perfect for the one person out of our family that actually got to go skiing....TRAVIS!
Ty and Ry in the bath
TROUBLE!
Ty Looking for daddy to come down the hill
There he is

The boys in the hot tub and my Sister-in-law Emma
Ty and Ry in the bath
TROUBLE!
Ty Looking for daddy to come down the hill
There he is
11 comments:
Yeah I am so glad you got away! It is so nice to leave for a bit! I LOVE IT!! I miss you!
Cute Blog Brooke! How are you doing? Your little fam is so cute. How is your sister doing? I swear she fell off the planet.
How fun! I am so glad that your family had a fun weekend. I hope that all is well with your family, your boys are so cute.
Those boys are so dang cute. Are you getting excited for the new bundle of PINK!!!!! Well I am excited for you. I am going to make my blog private, so I need you to post your email on my blog in the comment section so I can add you to my list. I hope you are feeling well. Love ya Lex
You little guys are so cute. I can't believe you will have a house full soon. It seems so weird how grown up we are.
Thanks for the Happy B-day . I saw your Sis today at Tj maxx and she wished me a happy b-day . Well it's getting closer and I'm excited for you to offset the testosterone in your house :) cuz I won't be anytime soon . Hope all is well . xoxxox
Update Update Update and I miss you!
I need an update. How are you feeling? Ready to POP? Lex
post pics of OLIVIA!
Brroke have you had the babe yet???
Brooke I'm sure you are getting very little sleep and life with 3 is a whole new ball game but I want to see her. Update your blog I love to check it out. Also I need your email address so I can add you. Take care Lars
Post a Comment