My Little baby RyGuy had to be in the hospital for 3 days to get IV treatment for a bug bite that he got and it got infected and made him really sick! I am so thankful for all the people at Primary Childrens and am so lucky to have such a great childrens hospital 20 minutes away. Let me tell you he was not sleeping like this the whole time. It was pretty much HELL trying to keep him in a bed for three days with all these machines hooked up to him. The alarm would beep every 5 minutes because he would just rip the cords off. I never want to go back. To say the least he is doing much better now and is happy to be home along with his huge pregnant mother that had to share a twin bed with him for 3 days. I am so exausted!!!

4 comments:
Hersh...I am so sorry, how scary!! I am glad that he is home and well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. You looked so cute today, I can't wait to see your little princess.
Mim just told me . . . I AM SO SORRY! Man that SUCKS to try to keep him still! I bet you were so exhausted!!!!! I love you and thanks again for letting us come over and mess up your place! LOVE YOU!
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad you are home now and Ry Guy is doing well. How are you feeling? What is your due date?
Oh so sad. How scary. I hope you guys are doing much better at your house. All while pregnant -- you are so busy.
Post a Comment