We went to Mexico for Christmas and let me tell you I am so glad to be back!!! I really don't love Mexico. The beds were harder than a rock. I told my husband that I should have been camping. There were fun things about the trip and the kids liked playing at the 1ft pool at the kids center. I don't think that we will be going back EVER!!! But here are some pics.
Tyler In the Hammock
RyGuy in Hammock
Tyler was being bad so we stuck him in his carseat on the cart.
Ty going down the slide
RyGuy having fun in the pool
After the float down the river (Night Night)
Me and Ty
Cutest little RyGuy
Tyler In the Hammock
RyGuy in Hammock
Tyler was being bad so we stuck him in his carseat on the cart.
Ty going down the slide
RyGuy having fun in the pool
After the float down the river (Night Night)
Me and Ty
Cutest little RyGuy
3 comments:
SERIOUSLY I haven't had a great Mexico trip yet either! Maybe we all need to go together! Or just go to Aruba or some place like that!
I want more pics! I miss your face!
I am sorry that your trip wasn't the best...but what cute pictures...I am glad that you are safely back in the good old US of A
I am sorry to hear that you didn't love mexy. Your pictures are great! You look great. How are you feeling? I hope all is well. Love ya Alexis
Post a Comment