So we are going to Mexico for Christmas... and I went into this new little children's boutique in Draper it is called "Curdz N Wey" They have the cutest things and not too expensive. Well here is what I found they are perfect for Mexico because they are 65 SPF and have the cutest little capes that are made out of towel material and have the superman sign on them too. BTW they zip at the crotch for easy diaper changing..jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
those are so rockin'! seriously your boys are stylish! not cancun again right? you know how you and I love it there . . . esp while we are preggers!
Oh those are so cute ms. Brooke. The cutest little super heros I have ever seen. I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And eat lots and lots. I know I will.
Love ya
Alexis
How cute are those!! How is Tylers head?? Did you have a talkin' to to Mrs. Sharon... Have so much fun inMexico, and when you get back let's for sure plan lunch. Happy Thanksgiving
Hersh, does Tyler get sick every week from pre school? I swear Cannon is constantly sick...hence we won't be there today because he has had the flu for the past 4 days...anyways if you are free let's go to lunch on Thursday while the boys are in school. Or next week if it's better. I hope all is well!
Hey Hersh, we have no idea where we are going yet! Any ideas? No we have a couple of ideas. YOur blog looks darling BTW and I love the family pics! ~Lars
Hersh, Time for an update my friend.
love ya
Alexis
Seriously Hershey it's been a month...Time for an update. By the way I love that the only one smiling in the whole class picture is cute Tyler...
P.S. We still need to go to lunch one of these days, when do you leave for Mexico??
Post a Comment