B I think that these are all awesome! Where were you? I love the grounds! Also, where in the hell is the pic from my shower? You were supposed to go home and post it that day remember! ;)
We do need to get together for lunch...for sure after Thanksgiving, I will pretty much be gone until then, mmm I too love Nordys Cafe. And you need to start coming to our little mommy play groups! Have a good weekend!
This is Heather Staley! I saw you blog on Kristen's. Just thought you should know that three days after I saw you my little one split his head open and we had about 20 stitches! I think you jinxed me! But I thought I would tell you that you would never know that yours had stitches, his pictures are flawless!
7 comments:
B I think that these are all awesome! Where were you? I love the grounds! Also, where in the hell is the pic from my shower? You were supposed to go home and post it that day remember! ;)
Oh my gosh Brooke those are so so awesome!! I love those. You look freakin' beautiful!
Hersh what cute pictures, your family is adorable and you look so pretty. I hope that all is going well with the pregnancy, have a good weekend.
oh my heck I love those pictures. You look great. What a beautiful Family.
We do need to get together for lunch...for sure after Thanksgiving, I will pretty much be gone until then, mmm I too love Nordys Cafe. And you need to start coming to our little mommy play groups! Have a good weekend!
Wow Brookie, you little family pictures turned out great! Who was the photographer that took them? You look great also! When are you due again?
This is Heather Staley! I saw you blog on Kristen's. Just thought you should know that three days after I saw you my little one split his head open and we had about 20 stitches! I think you jinxed me! But I thought I would tell you that you would never know that yours had stitches, his pictures are flawless!
Post a Comment