Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OK, So her is the story... We were at my mother in laws and she has some dogs that like to crap all over her house (I know it is nasty) she is really good at cleaning it up but neither of us had seen this one...as in CRAP! So Gail and I are talking away when Ryan comes walking in slips across the hardwood floor and slams his head into a chair. I run over and pick him up and said... NASTY he slipped in dog crap. I rip his shoes off and it is on his socks too so in the midst of me doing this I have not even looked at him. I knew that he was crying because he hit his head, but that's normal. I flip him over from getting the crap shoes and socks and I find this.

Are you kidding my kid slipped in CRAP and had to get stitches. WHAT???? Poor RyGuy!

2 comments:

Abi said...

Ouchy! Poor little guy! He's so cute though!

Lexi Ray said...

Oh so sad:( I hate when stuff like that happens. You feel so helpless. Love ya lex