Wednesday, October 24, 2007

IT'S A GIRL
Trav and I found out on Sunday that we are having a girl.
Yeah for girls!

6 comments:

Abi said...

HELL YA! I am so excited for your little girl! Two princesses in the house with three frogs!
See you FRIDAY!

Jen and Buzz said...

Yeah...I am so so excited for you! You restored my hope. Brooke are you dying...wow i'm going shopping for you :)

Lexi Ray said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you. How far along are you now? How did you find out on a Sunday. (Out of Curiosity:) ) Love ya Lexis

Lexi Ray said...

That is awesome. How great is that! I am so excited for you. Pink Pink and More Pink, I love it! I am 13 week!Lexi

Marianne said...

YES...they are so much fun to buy for!! I love little girls they are the best! So fun for your boys to have a sister!

matt, bekah, jax said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Yah! A girl, so fun! Almost all your friends are prego -- Marianne, you, Kristen, Alexis. So much fun! Let's get together. I am coming in town for Zak's wedding for 2 weeks starting next week. Do you want to play? Call or text me w/ your number 773-322-7010. I would love to see Kristen too. Did you know Zak was getting married? Remember when he was in love with you?